The new and improved air connector replaces PCL's CO2 single clip on connector.
After 40 years of fantastic service PCL will say goodbye to the most robust reliable CO2 single clip on connector in the range.
The new and improved air connector has been designed to enhance and bring the PCL connector range into the 21st century.
Through extensive in-house and external testing, the air connector has been proven to be as robust and reliable as ever.
Alloy/steel wheels have got bigger with intricate designs making the valves more difficult to reach with the human hand. The new range now consists of standard straight as well as 90-degree connectors for those difficult to reach valves’, with both hose tail fitting and female threaded versions available.
Manufactured using the finest zinc alloy, aluminium and brass, the connector boasts a vice like grip and easy operation with a simple but effective thumb push button which quickly releases the tyre valve, reducing non-value added time.
Available from 1st June 2019
Features & Benefits
- Once the PCL Air Connector is on, it stays on! - Does not bleed air
- Simple but effective thumb push button - quickly releases the tyre valve, reducing non-value added time
- Simply turn clockwise to achieve even more grip
- Undergone extensive in house and external testing - Highly reliable
- This open end connector is suitable for use with the MK4 Tyre Inflator, PCL wall gauges and PCL portable gauges
- Suitable for use in garages, workshops and tyre shops
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)