This new range of PCL Belt Driven compressors represent a popular range of efficient, durable and reliable models ideal professional and serious DIY users.
PCL’s Belt Driven compressors are 100% Made in Italy and feature proven and reliable single and two stage compressor pumps from 3HP to 5.5HP, belt driven by a high quality electric motor.
Each model is complete with automatic controls for ease of use and economical operation. These models provide a reliable and robust solution for professional and semi-professional workshop and light industrial applications.
The advantage of a direct drive compressor is that it can produce compressed air immediately without
needing to fill up the tank. The slow speed motors reduce temperatures allowing for prolonged use. Fully automatic control with safety valve and
Ideal for professional spraying and for powering air tools including wrenches, ratchets and hammers along with commercial inflation tasks.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium compressor pump and cast cylinder
- Fitted with a twin stage 5.5hp motor (200L model only)
- Supplied with full CE certification, test certificates and operating/maintenance manual
- Heavy-duty guards protect belt and flywheel that is desie pump to aid cooling
- Simple push on/off button start
- Slow speed, low temperature, low noise
- Solid, stable and completely portable - even up to 200L tank
- User friendly clear pressure gauges and oil level gauge
- Full range of spare parts available
- Twin capacitors and a centrifugal switch aid trouble free start up on a 13amp supply
- Air Receiver200 l
- Air Displacement606 l/min / 21.4 cfm
- Voltage / Phase400 v / 3 Phase
- Motor5.5 HP / 4 kW / 1400 rpm
- Maximum Working Pressure11 bar / 159.5 psi
- Sound Level Pressure77 dBa
- Dimensions145 x 50 x 107 cm
- Weight121 kg