The unique design allows it to efficiently removes 99.9999% of Liquid (Water & Oil) & 99 % solid particulates down to 1 Micron.
Exceptional compressed air quality guaranteed.
The PDO300PA is a 'Compact' Dropout® unit and is used as an inline point of use liquid (water and oil) separator and contaminant remover.
It is used in a wide range of applications and flow rates.
Unlike traditional cyclonic separators which rely on constant and stable flows, Dropout® has the ability to maintain its performance levels during start up where it reaches optimum performance in a fraction of a second.
All the protection you need in one device instead of having to purchase and maintain a multiplicity of different products.
This unique multi stage Compressed Air Filter requires NO Replacement Filters, and once fitted, the ongoing servicing costs are ZERO.
Save money... save energy... save time...
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection for your compressed air equipment at point of use
- Stand-alone replacement for water separators and/or coalescing filters
- Protection upstream of refrigerant and desiccant dryers
- Easy to install, no mains power and no consumables
- No increase in pressure drop caused by blocked filters
- Significantly lower life cycle costs
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
- Maintenance free with built-in auto-drain
- ATEX MarkEx II 2G IIC T6 Gb
- Inlet/Outlet Connection1/2 in
- Flow Rate10 cfm / 283 l/min
- Maximum Pressure16 bar / 232 psi
- Operating Pressure1 - 15 bar / 15 - 217 psi
- Operating Temperature>0 to +80 °C
- Maximum Inlet Temperature35 ⁰C
- Drain Connection1/8 in
- Water Storage50 cc
- Weight540 g
- Dimensions182.5 mm x 88 mm dia
- Material (housing)Nylon
- Material (internal)ABS