2" Dropout® Titan Water Separator with a 8,000 l/min flow rate.
Dropout® Titan Water Separator has been designed to operate in environments where there is a relatively high flow of air and where efficient bulk liquid water removal is essential. The Titan has the same water removal efficiency and characteristics of the smaller flow rates (99.9999%), providing all the protection you need in one device instead of having to purchase and maintain a multiplicity of different products.
The Dropout® Titan can be installed at either point of use or down stream of your existing air receiver tank. It is recommended to install at point of use, if not we recommend fitting our ‘compact’ unit(s) as a final polisher at point of use if required. The unit is also fitted with pressure gauges, is AC main powered and features an integrated auto drain to ensure that liquid water and contamination is efficiently removed.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated auto-drain (no power or batteries required)
- 99.9999% liquid water removal
- Particle removal 1 micron
- No replacement filter element
- Fitted with pressure gauge
- Virtually maintenance free
- Plug & play - transfer easily between applications
- Certified toISO 12500 parts 3 & 4
- ATEX MarkEx II 2G IIC T6 Gb
- Port Size2 in
- Flow Rate8000 l/min / 282 cfm
- Maximum Inlet Pressure15 bar
- Working Pressure1-15 bar / 15-217 psi
- Water Storage1580 cc
- Inlet/Outlet Connection2 in BSPT
- Drain Connection1/2" BSPT Automatic
- Pressure Drop0.36 bar / 5.22 psi
- Dimensions1000 x 380 x 445 mm
- Weight26.5 kg
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)