2" Dropout® Titan Water Separator with a 14200 l/min flow rate.
Dropout® Titan has been designed to operate in environments where there is a relatively high flow of air and where efficient bulk liquid water removal is essential.
It has exactly the same water removal efficiency and characteristics of the smaller flow rates (99.9999%) and can be installed at either point of use or down stream of your existing air receiver tank. units are fitted with pressure gauges and auto drain, and are AC main powered.
Dropout® Titan Water Separator has an integrated auto drain to ensure that liquid water and contamination is efficiently removed. For installations down stream of your existing receiver tank we recommend fitting our smaller flow rates as a final polisher at point of use if required.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated auto-drain (no power or batteries required)
- 99.9999% liquid water removal
- Particle removal 1 micron
- No replacement filter element
- Fitted with pressure gauge
- Certified toISO 12500 parts 3 & 4
- ATEX MarkEx II 2G IIC T6 Gb
- Port Size2 in
- Maximum Flow Rate14200 l/min / 501.5 cfm
- Maximum Inlet Pressure15 bar
- Working Pressure1-15 bar / 15-217 psi
- Water Storage1100 cc
- Inlet/Outlet Connection2 in BSPT
- Drain ConnectionAutomatic
- Pressure Drop0.38 bar
- Dimensions1250 mm x 279 mm x 500 mm
- Weight43.2 kg
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)