The Dropout® Auto-drain is designed to remove all contaminants from the Dropout units automatically.
PCL's Dropout® Auto-drain has two 1/2" inlet connections enabling flexible installation. It is supplied with a metal blanking plug to block unused port.
Features & Benefits
- Drains all contaminants (liquid water & oil and solid particles) automatically
- Maintenance free
- No mains power or batteries required
- Easy to install
- ATEX MarkEx II 2G IIC T6 Gb
- Inlet connection1/2 in BSPT
- Outlet Connection1/8 in BSPT
- Water Storage350 cc
- Maximum Flow Rate5760 l/min / 203 cfm
- Operating Pressure1-16 bar / 15-232 psi
- Operating Temperature0-80 °C / 32-176 °F
- Dimensions187 mm x 70 mm ∅
- Weight0.4 kg