PCL Brake bleeders are used for bleeding and refilling the brake systems of all types of vehicles, quickly and cleanly by a single person.
They are also suitable for bleeding other closed fluid systems, such as clutch systems.
These Brake Bleeders are available with a replenishment system.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, single person operation
- Quick, clean and efficient
- Does not require specialised brake reservoir caps
- Draws fluid from the bleed nipple enabling either bleeding or full replacement of fluid in system
- Air Consumption (1)180 l/min / 6.4 cfm
- Working Pressure6-12 bar / 87-174 psi
- Air InletRp 1/4
- Container1.2 l
- VacuumMin 60%
- (1) - @ 8 bar supply
- Not to be used for explosive fluids, i.e. petrol and acetone
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)