The XF Couplings offer excellent flow characteristics providing the workshop with increased airflow when required and enhanced tool efficiency.
XF Couplings, commonly referred to as Euro couplings, are designed and manufactured in Sheffield by PCL.
Features & Benefits
- High flow rate - 130 cfm @ 100 psi
- Offers enhanced tool efficiency
- Steel construction with corrosive resistant finish for longer life
- Steel shoulder prevents accidental disconnection
- Nominal Bore7.4 mm
- Flow rate(1)2200 l/min(2)
- Maximum Working Pressure500 psi / 35 bar
- InterchangeabilityRectus 25/26
- InterchangeabilityLegris 25/26
- InterchangeabilityCejn 320
- InterchangeabilityNorgren 234/238
- InterchangeabilitySchrader InterCheck 35
- (1) - @ 6 bar
- (2) - @ 0.5 p.d.
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)