The XF Couplings offer excellent flow characteristics providing the workshop with increased airflow when required and enhanced tool efficiency.
XF Couplings are designed and manufactured in Sheffield by PCL.
Features & Benefits
- High flow rate - 130 cfm @ 100 psi
- Offers enhanced tool efficiency
- Steel construction with corrosive resistant finish for longer life
- Steel shoulder prevents accidental disconnection
- Nominal Bore7.4 mm
- Flow rate(1)2200 l/min(2)
- Maximum Working Pressure500 psi / 35 bar
- InterchangeabilityRectus 25/26
- InterchangeabilityLegris 25/26
- InterchangeabilityCejn 320
- InterchangeabilityNorgren 234/238
- InterchangeabilitySchrader InterCheck 35
- (1) - @ 6 bar
- (2) - @ 0.5 p.d.