PCL has cost-effective and accurate tyre inflation boxed off with this space-saving, entry-level unit, the ACCURA QUBE Series II Tyre Inflator.
The ACCURA QUBE a firm favourite in factories, tyreshops and garages all over the world has now been made even better with integration of PCL’s latest digital and communications developments. The tiny but beautifully formed unit now packs an even more powerful punch. To the already fast and safe inflation has been added higher levels of speed and accuracy while PCL has included its new “human-touch” recognition software to the buttons making the unit even easier, faster and more robust.
All the customer needs to do is pre-set the required pressure, place the connector on the tyre, and let the inbuilt auto-start function do the rest. To this basic operation PCL is now adding new optional features to make the unit even more wide ranging. The additional 4 preset button module allows common pressures to be set quickly speeding up processes in workshops, garages and factories.
PCL will also be adding the latest communications capabilities with Bluetooth and Wireless protocols to be added. The Bluetooth will allow the unit to be instructed remotely from another digital device, widely useful from roadside assistance safety to reducing non-value add time in workshops. For wireless the QUBE will be able to send or receive information on the inflation operation essential to recording and sending details on work carried out or being programmed to undertake required operations.
Overall the robust yet attractive QUBE has the market boxed off for fast accurate and cost-effective inflation and now the unit has become SMART.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent cost effective provision of high levels of safe air inflation services
- Low life time costs - long product life with robust design and proven electronics
- Additional 4 button options to speed up workshops, garages or factories
- Plug and play
- Increased control and communication
- Low and simple maintenance
- Guaranteed accuracy with individual testing
- Electronic pressure pre-set
- Auto-start inflation
- Touch screen technology with Human Touch recognition software
- Clear display for easy customer usage
- Space-saving and lightweight design
- Robust, high reliability engineering plastic housing
- Ceramic sensor - Accuracy to ± 0.5% of full sale reading
- 230 V, 100 V/120 V and 12 V versions
- Can inflate accurately with hoses up to 50 m in length
- With moulded AC power cord for geographic regions
- Optional Features
- Hose type and length and connector type
- Four additonal preset button available Sept 2018
- Bluetooth module available Sept 2018
- Wireless module available Jan 2019
- Complies toEMC directives basis exceeds
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217/EEC
- Complies toBS EN 12495:1999
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217 (to +/- 0.5% of full scale reading)
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 1 psi / 5 kPa
- Maximum Inlet Pressure15 bar / 217 psi / 1500 kPa
- Max Inflation Pressure:145 psi / 10 bar / 1000 kPa / 10.2 kg/cm2
- Inflation Flow2,500 l/min (1)
- Dimensions150 mm x 150 mm x 92 mm
- Weight2.3 kg / 5.08 lbs
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)